Finnskogen Adventures offers outdoor activities in Finnskogen and the surrounding area for both individuals, families and groups.
If your company is looking for a unique outing for its employees, we are happy to tailor a program that is adapted to your company.
Finnskogen Adventures offers
* Moose Safari
* Gorge walk
* Tiur leik (bird) watching
* Learn to cook over a campfire
* Bike tour in Finnskogen with guide
* Fishing trip with a guide
* Guided walking tour along the refugee route in Finnskogen
* Canoe trip with or without a guide
* Overnight stay in a treetent in Finnskogen
These activities are offered individually but can also be combined into a multi-day program.
Together with our experienced staff, you can experience the tranquility of the Finnskogen forest and get an insight into Finnskogen's unique culture and history. We are ready to give you an experience you will remember.
Get in touch with us to hear about the possibilities!
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good1
- Hein STrip Type:Friends getawayThis is a excellent area for hiking, kayaking and kanoe trips in Norwegian inlands.29/09/2018I am a experienced hiker, kano- and kayaker. This is a very nice alternative to coastal trips with good opportunities for wild nature- and animal adventures. Fishing, photo and "surviving in large... Read full review
- R6256JIthomashTrip Type:CouplesMoose safari / Elg safari24/05/2020My Girlfriend and I went on Moose safari With Stian and his old time friend. We had a super nice trip with plenty of mooses (we saw 3) :) We saw bear tracks on the ground and was explained about the... Read full review
- carolek940Trip Type:CouplesGreat moose safari11/08/2022We had a great moose safari yesterday evening with Tom and his dog. Unfortunately we were not lucky enough to see the elks. But it was still very exciting, Tom told us a lot about nature and the... Read full review