Sauna at Mesna – sheer bliss by the lake
An afternoon or evening visit to the sauna at Mesna is an experience that can be enjoyed all year round, summer as well as winter.
The sauna is in an idyllic location by lake Mesna, and can be combined with a refreshing swim – or, season permitting, an invigorating snow-bath. Come and see us when you arrive, and we will show you around the Mesna sauna and its facilities. Towels are provided, and you will be given information on sauna safety and rules. Remember to bring swimming gear. The sauna has a small, basic area/changing room where you can get ready. It may be a good idea to bring a bag for your wet swimwear.
• Pre-heated sauna and firewood
• Refreshing spring water
• Speaker with Bluetooth
• Toilet facilities and shower (approx. 200 metres from the sauna)
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to book your workation!
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good1
- Tom ØAsker, NorwayTrip Type:Solo travelVery professional trail!30/10/2018October 13-14th 2018 I was invited to Mesna Islandshest Senter by a friend of mine. Long time since I have ridden Icelandic horses and I haven't seen my fellow student for almost 27 years. So it was... Read full review
- CCmarvMDEllicott City, MarylandTrip Type:FamilyBest horse riding I’ve ever done02/08/2019This was one of my favorite parts of my Scandinavia trip, Camilla was such a great leader and made riding a new type of horse with new gaits so much easier. It’s extremely affordable and Mesna made... Read full review
- Tourist37861Trip Type:FamilyWhat a magical horse riding experience!05/01/2020A wonderful horse riding experience in the snow! Truly magical! We visited mesna.no over Christmas when it was a little cold and very snowy! Our family of 4 had all ridden before but were all... Read full review