AboutUtvika Camping is located by the E-16, 40 kilometers north-west of Oslo in Ringerike, direction Bergen. We have 14 cabins and 100 places for caravans/motorhomes/tents for hire. 70 of the places are for hire for the whole season (May to September). The main is modern with tiled walls and floors. Here you find showers and toilets for men and woman, disability toilet, laundry and kitchen. In addition to that we also have two buildings with toilets.
Our campsite is prepared for children, with a large playground with trampolines, swings, slide, play apparatus and sand. The campsite is located by the lake Tyrifjorden and we have boats for hire, water trampoline and a sandy beach.
In the summerseason we have a small grocery store, where you can buy fresh bread every morning. We also have a restaurant, and can offer steaks, pizza, burgers, salads etc. and have licence for serving beer, wine and drinks.
We have three boats of the type of Pioneer 13 / 15 feet with 9.9 HP motor for hire.
The boats are stable and suitable for up to five people, fish and tours
with family and friends. The boats are rented out for at least half a day (6 hours). You can hire a boat even if you are not staying at the camping.
For those who want to enjoy a quiet day on the fjord, canoe is a good alternative. We have three canoes designed for two people.
Do you have your own boat, you can rent a pier at our harbor. These are reserved for guests living at the camping, but if capacity, they are rented out to others.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good4
- ErnstD852Zug, SwitzerlandTrip Type:CouplesBy the water and the forests19/08/2015We stayed at Utvika camp ground after touring through Norway for 12 weeks by car and caravan. This was a our last camp ground before taking the ferry from Oslo to Copenhagen and for what we needed... Read full review
- 722shazadsSopot, PolandTrip Type:FamilyDo bot recomend!25/07/2019Expensive! Racist. None service. Very bad manners by the owner. Never again! Saying one price on the phone, and somthing else when im done with the rent after two hours! Gave me a broken boat! The... Read full review
- ajrn1985Trip Type:CouplesFamily camping by the lake24/08/2019We stayed here for one night, came across it and decided to stay. The personnel at the reception was incredibly nice and helpful, speaking at least both Norwegian and English. The reception has a... Read full review
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Price||NOK170.00 one night|
- from sunrise to sunset
- access from the water
- barbeque site
- beach suitable for children
- children's' farm
- water trampoline
Camping and cottage
- campsite - serviced
- Electric socket for caravan
- motor homes/caravans allowed
- sanitary facilities
- site for motorhome
- tent piches
- number of cabins
- number of caravan sites with electric hook ups
- bathing spot
- Boat rental / Canoe Rental
- Charging point for electric vehicles
- pets allowed
- boat rental
Nature and terrain
- sandy beach