Historic hotel with modern comfort
Sanner Hotel is set in spectacular surroundings at Granavollen at Hadeland. This is where 90 years of history and traditions meet modern comfort – a combination that creates a unique atmosphere for our guests. The beautiful scenery of Granavollen is packed with history and has been a hub of activity for over a thousand years. Medieval kings, artists, traditions, architecture and hospitality are all distinctive features of the area.
Granavollen is the ideal spot in which to explore history, visit great attractions, and join in exciting activities. The Sister Churches, the medieval Steinhuset building, Glasslåven art centre, and Hadeland Folk Museum are all within walking distance. Get in your car, and Kistefos Museum, Hadeland Glassverk, and Randsfjorden are only a short drive away. Furthermore, there is plenty of local arts and crafts on offer in the immediate area.
Sanner Hotel has 65 well-equipped rooms, sleeping a total of 110 people. All rooms are bright and charming, and have a comfortable feel. Each has its own special character and private bathroom. We offer rooms of various styles and sizes – from rustic and romantic to exclusive and modern. Allergy-friendly options are available, and several of the rooms have a universal layout. All rooms are non-smoking. We have a gym and pool with wellness area, a large park, and a number of welcoming lounges. Furthermore, we offer facilities ideal for meeting and conference as well as functions and gatherings. Sanner is also the perfect choice for an enjoyable weekend away with your partner or friends.
Here at Sanner, our passion for high-quality ingredients and the art of cooking goes back generations. Our philosophy is to offer honest, authentic, generous and homemade classic dishes, preferably based on produce from local suppliers. Whether it is a large function or a more intimate gathering, we are happy to tailor the event to suit your particular preferences.
In addition to hotel rooms, we offer three welcoming cabins for those who prefer self-catering and a more secluded setting. Guests have access to all hotel facilities during the hotel’s opening hours.
- Read more about the cabins at Sanner Hotel
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good29
- nilslysengOslo, NorwayTrip Type:BusinessPerfect Conference Hotel!22/10/2018I was here as part of work. The service in the front-desk was good. Everything was prepared. The staff was friendly, the foods was tasty and varied. It was various Norwegian food, homely but... Read full review
- abcnordSandefjord, NorwayTrip Type:BusinessHotel for meetings and conferences05/06/2019Locations: Seems to be in the middle of nowhere, however actually there are a few attractions near by like the very oldhurches "søsterkirkene". It is also pretty countryside with rolling hills and... Read full review
- Michael BShelby, MontanaEuropean Lodging11/02/2020We were invited over to a friends family reunion and one of the relatives booked the room for us. The service was great and the atmosphere was quaint. Very professional staff. Breakfast nook was... Read full review
- culture path
- heated pool
- nature trails
- sights worth seeing
Camping and cottage
- cabins with shower and WC
- Access- reduced mobility/wheelchairs
- Marked walking trails
Food and drinks
- Local dishes
- banqueting rooms
- charging point for electric vehicles
- Conference facilities
- food and beverage service
- free parking
- free wifi
- outdoor parking - free
- pool - indoor
- room service
- Swimming pool
- wine cellar
- AV equipment
Nature and terrain
- cultural landscape
- Pilgrims Trail
- Environmentally-friendly company
- Stiftelsen Miljøfyrtårn Eco-Lighthouse