AboutHonne Hotel- and Conferencecenter has a beautiful view!
Capacity: 66 rooms and 100 beds, Facilities: All rooms feature shower and toilet, as well as TV, telephone and desk. Sauna. Wireless network in all public rooms. Charming TV lounge.
Honne Hotell og Konferansesenter is centrally located, with equal distance from all the major cities along Lake Mjøsa - Hamar, Gjøvik and Lillehammer. On a ridge right above the centre of Biri, the hotel is located in beautiful surroundings, with a view of Lake Mjøsa and Ringsaker. Honne is renowned for its excellent restaurant, and particularly our impressive buffets, which have become our trademark. We frequently organise theme evenings, such as wild-game evenings, Christmas parties, etc. If you wish a tasty, out-of-the-ordinary experience, we can recommend that you enjoy a meal at Tømmerkoia. Honne is one of the best equipped conference hotels in Inland Norway, with an emphasis on educationally sound and modern presentation techniques. Free wireless network at the hotel.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good2
- evarS1678USTrist ställe.13/07/2023Litet trångt rum utan air-condition. Endast en jättefäkt som tog upp halva lediga ytan Trist utsikt, smutsiga fönster. Saknar hårtork, plats för resväska, skohorn, glas, vattenkokare och annat som... Read full review
- grethe_sorholtLevanger, NorwayTrip Type:FamilyElendig!!03/08/2023Jeg hadde bestilt et enkeltrom til meg og dobbeltrom til foreldrene mine hvor deres rom var handikaptilrettelagt. Da vi kom dit etter å ha kjørt fra Ulefoss (vi skulle kjøre hjem til Levanger dagen... Read full review
- Frequenttraveller125Jebel Ali, United Arab EmiratesTrip Type:BusinessRoom was ok - the food was good10/12/2017Checked in for one night at Honne. The room had great view- and had what it needed. The standard was ok - not bad - and not good. For a work session the room offered what I needed. The hotel are... Read full review
- AV equipment
- conference rooms
- function rooms - 6 stk
- maximum theatre seating - 150 pers
- banqueting rooms
Nature and terrain
- cross-country skiing area
- hiking area