Welcome to Mjøsa Ferie & Fritidssenter – a family campsite on the shore of lake Mjøsa
Mjøsa Ferie og Fritidssenter is a campsite located just north of Brumunddal, and a mere 10-minute drive from Hamar. With over 300 pitches for caravans, motorhomes and tents, there is room for long-term stays as well as drop-in visitors.
Enjoy our beach, which is one of Mjøsa's most beautiful swimming spots, or visit the lovely marina with convenience store, grill, and lavvo summer café with panoramic views of Mjøsa. Other facilities include mini golf, football pitch, play area, and lots more. Free WiFi is of course available to all guests.
Stay in a cabin
Try our ultra-modern cabins with high ceilings, kitchen, bathroom, and three bedrooms – or our small, basic cabins without bathroom for those just looking for somewhere to sleep or would like to enjoy the simple life by Mjøsa.
The three large cabins first opened in summer 2018. These have three bedrooms, and are ideal for up to 6 people – in particular if some are children. The cabins are ultra-modern with high ceilings and large windows with views of Mjøsa, and all feature an open, well-equipped kitchen, elegant bathroom, TV, and WiFi. With three bedrooms, the cabins are an affordable alternative to hotel rooms – and you get to enjoy a welcoming living room, kitchen, and terrace.
- See prices and photos, or book a large cabin
The small cabins feature a basic kitchen with some equipment, TV with DVD player, and one bedroom with two family bunk-beds. These cabins do not have their own bathroom, but is located only 15 metres from the amenity block.
- See prices and photos, or book a small cabin
Stay in a tent, caravan, or motorhome
Mjøsa Ferie og Fritidssenter has over 300 pitches for caravans, motorhomes, and tents. We have a number of guests who have fallen in love with our campsite and have become long-term visitors, but we do our best to ensure that we have room for drop-in guests. Whether you arrive with a caravan, in a motorhome, or with a tent under your arm, we can offer a welcoming pitch suitable for your requirements:
- Read more or book a tent pitch
- Read more or book a motorhome pitch
- Read more or book a caravan pitch
Activities at Mjøsa Ferie og Fritidssenter
The campsite is an excellent base for an active holiday by Mjøsa, and finding fun things to do in summer is not difficult! Whether you like spectacular buildings, hikes or cycle rides in the great outdoors, fun adventure parks, shops and cafés in picturesque towns and villages, or more cultural experiences, there is a wide choice of things to see and do in relatively close proximity to Mjøsa Ferie og Fritidssenter.
We would you to spend less time planning and more time enjoying everything that our surrounding area has to offer. Check what is available at and close to Mjøsa Ferie og Fritidssenter:
- See activities at the campsite
- Find experiences close by
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good2
- 973knutsTrip Type:FamilyFin Camping elendig servering sted.25/07/2021Frekt personale og urenslig på servering sted. Urenslig og nesten to timer ventetid for gatekjøkken mat. Spurte hvor lang tid det tok og fikk beskjed om å spise et annet sted. Campingen er helt ok... Read full review
- Z8829ZOjeanettehTrip Type:FamilyKjempe flott sted for barnefamilier.13/09/2021Dette er en camping for barnefamilier, her er det fotballbane, vollyball, stor lekeplass, trampoline i vannet. Gratis utleie av el sykler og vanlig sykler. Maten på Lavoen er rimelig og god. Kjempe... Read full review
- _yvindh176Trip Type:FamilyLite imponert29/05/2022Vi ankom med campingvogn og innsjekk gikk fint. Når vi fant anvist plass viste det seg at det var et stort gjørmehull med deler til en traktor e.l. stående der campingvogna skulle stått... Tilbake i... Read full review