Floodlit trail at Bergermoen and Eggemoen (skiing)
At Bergermoen, there is a floodlit trail for those looking for somewhere to enjoy cross-country skiing on dark afternoons. A circular trail in Jevnaker has been linked up with a circular trail at Eggemoen. Its full length, including both loops and the in-between stretch, is approx. 10 km, which makes it the longest floodlit trail in the region. It is possible to start from either end of the trail network – at the Jevnaker side by Musemyra / Bergerbakken school, or by Eggemoen. The trails are groomed at regular intervals, and there is often more snow along the trails than you would expect.
• Follow Veståsen on Facebook
Musemyra, Musemyrveien, 3520 Jevnaker
Show consideration during your visit, and follow these basic guidelines:
• Adhere to the code of conduct for public right of access
• Park at designated car parks and campsites
• Take your litter home or use the bins provided
• Remember the rules for keeping dogs on a lead; respect campfire bans and restrictions, and use designated sites only
• Try to use local shops along the route
• Drive nicely, but not too nicely – keep up with the traffic
• Last, but not least; ENJOY your trip!