Skattkammeret – Scandinavia’s largest museum of glass
Skattkammeret at Hadeland Glassverk is Scandinavia's largest glass exhibition, and is a unique treasure trove of objects from the glassworks’ 260-year history. Get to know the story behind Norway's largest glass and crystal production on a fantastic journey through film, images, and artefacts.
Did you know that Hadeland Glassverk manufactures glass for the Norwegian royal family and the Norwegian embassies around the world?
Did you know that the fishing net glass floats were invented at Hadeland Glassverk?
Did you know that the Norgesglass jar was designed at Hadeland Glassverk in 1902?
These are just some of the areas you will learn about when visiting this spectacular treasure trove at Hadeland Glassverk.
The exhibitions are over three floors, and tell countless stories from the three centuries the glassworks has been in existence. Open daily. There is a guided tour of the exhibition at 12:00 and 14:00 every day, and this is included in the admission fee.
Please book guided tours for groups via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
More info about group guided tours of Hadeland Glassverk
Show consideration during your visit, and follow these basic guidelines:
• Adhere to the code of conduct for public right of access
• Park at designated car parks and campsites
• Take your litter home or use the bins provided
• Remember the rules for keeping dogs on a lead; respect campfire bans and restrictions, and use designated sites only
• Try to use local shops along the route
• Drive nicely, but not too nicely – keep up with the traffic
• Last, but not least; ENJOY your trip!