Drengestua café at Gjøvik Gård
Drengestua is situated in the heart of Gjøvik, in charming old-world surroundings at Gjøvik Gård museum. Set in a beautiful park, Gjøvik Gård is also a popular venue for events and concerts throughout the year.
Why not combine your visit with an exquisite cup of coffee? On the menu are hot drinks, cakes, bread rolls, and tasty dishes. Welcome to our haven of culinary treats!
• See opening hours and info for Drengestua
Catering and function facilities
It is also possible to hold your upcoming event at Drengestua. We cater for private functions of 10 to 50 people.
• Please get in touch to order catering or to book a function room.
About Eiktunet open-air museum
Eiktunet is just like a small village from the 1800s. The views of Mjøsa are spectacular, and the open-air museum is one of Gjøvik's most popular attractions. Go exploring among the dwellings, tarns and meadows. Enjoy some fishing – the ponds have plenty of carp. Eiktunet offers ample parking and toilet facilities, and has a café which is open at the weekends.
The museum has fixed opening hours during the summer season, and welcomes groups by appointment all year round. Its grounds are open 24/7 and can be visited at any time.
• See up-to-date opening hours
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good1
- 906ingeborggTrip Type:FamilyVeldig trivelig sted14/07/2020Jeg var der sist med 3 barn (7 - 11 år) og alle var fornøyde. God mat og kaffe, samt hyggelige priser. Og trivelig betjening. Omgivelsene på Gjøvik gård er flotte, ekstra fint på godværsdager så... Read full review
- 592stinesOslo, NorwayTrip Type:Friends getawayNydelig, liten perle midt i Gjøvik07/08/2021For et koselig sted! Vi trengte lunsj og fant denne lille perlen. Hyggelig og hjelpsom betjening, smakfull og god mat. En spiste blings og den andre kyllingsalat. Begge deler veldig godt! Til salaten... Read full review
- Pernilla ETopp julebord18/11/2023Fikk levert julebord ( catering), meget vellagde mat, ribbe med sprø svor, pent anrettet. Kommer benytte Drengestua ved flere anledninger. Read full review